If you upload flipbooks to Nextflipbook Cloud, you can access all your flipbooks via Book Management button on the Flipbook Maker interface. With Book Management, you can:
1. Click in Operation column to share flipbook to Facebook, Twitter, Google +, etc.
Or copy the embed code to embed flipbook to your webpages.
2. Click to edit flipbook title, description. Set flipbook public or private (add password to protect password.)
Or add tags to your flipbook.
3. Click to block your flipbook:
If a flipbook is blocked, it can’t be viewed with browser. The browser will show “The Book is DISABLED”.
You can click the icon once again to enable the flipbook.
If you want to block multiple flipbooks simultaneously, check the flipbooks and click below button.
4. Click to remove flipbook from the online library or from current group the flipbook is in.
How to remove multiple flipbooks simultaneously?
Select the flipbooks you want to remove and click below button, it will ask whether you want to remove the flipbooks from the online library or from current group, select the option you want.
How to classify flipbooks into groups?
1. Click Book Management on Next Flipbook Maker interface.
3. Click Add Group button, enter group title and description, and then click OK.
4. Select one or more flipbooks and click below button, there are two options available: add to existing groups or add to a new group.
How to quickly find the flipbook you want? Use the search feature.